Regarding the treatment
Neurological Rehabilitation, as the name implies, is concerned with diseases affecting the neurological system.
Symptoms and Conditions
Muscle weakness, lack of power/strength, trouble keeping a posture, discomfort, or inflammation may be symptoms. Vascular disorders such as Ischaemic stroke, Hemorrhagic stroke, Haematoma, Infections such as meningitis, brain or spinal cord trauma, belly palsy, cervical spondylosis, and Carpal tunnel syndrome, Gullian barre syndrome, functional disorders such as headache, neuralgia, and degenerative disorders such as Parkinsonism disease, multiple sclerosis, and Alzheimer’s disease are examples of such disorders.
• Electrotherapy equipment and manual treatments such as soft tissue manipulation are used to alleviate pain.
• Mobility-improving activities
• Exercise routines designed to increase mobility and avoid frailty.
• Management of stress, anxiety, and depression.
• Speech therapy is used to assist people with speaking and writing.
• Activities to help people with cognitive limitations.
• Measures for safety and freedom, as well as home care requirements.
The outcome depends greatly on the condition. Recovery usually takes 30 to 45 days with three sessions each week.