Certified Physiotherapists at our clinic will help you through the treatment of Pelvic floor dysfunction as well as Prenatal and Postnatal care.
One in every three pregnant women suffers from low back pain, and one in every five suffers from pelvic girdle discomfort. This is frequently caused by the hormones relaxin and estrogen loosening the ligaments that support the pelvis, causing discomfort and movement difficulties. Women’s bodies alter dramatically after giving birth. Childbirth can result in pelvic floor injury, perineal tear, and nerve damage. Following an evaluation and inspection of the disease, a physiotherapist may organise the therapy, assisting in muscle retraining and increasing overall quality of life.
• Backache with pregnancy
• The discomfort experienced during sexual intercourse.
• Urine incontinence or frequent urinating during coughing, laughing, or sneezing.
• The uterus prolapsed.
• Chronic constipation
• bowel/bladder malfunction
• Inadequate emptying
• Vestibular vulvor
• Physical therapy exercises that improve your body’s capacity to have a smooth pregnancy and core strength after birth.
• Cystitis interstitial
• Syndrome of Levator ani
• Defecation is excruciatingly painful.
• Rectal discomfort
• SI joint discomfort
• Symphysis pubis
• Rectus diastasis
• Release of myofascial trigger points.
• Manipulation of the viscera
• Massage of the deep tissues
• Manipulation of connective tissue
• TENS, electrical stimulation, and biofeedback (Machines)
• Cold and hot treatment
• Doing the workout at home helps to minimize excessive lumbar lardotic tension.
Treatment length and intensity are determined by the findings of the physical therapist’s initial appointment. Women’s health in physical therapy focuses on the avoidance of any bone curvature to preserve normal bone alignment throughout pregnancy and after delivery, as well as the strengthening of core muscles that are losing strength. After pregnancy, you may receive the best therapy by practicing preventative health care and having a physical therapist examine you for unpleasant disorders after delivery.